Track 1: Fundamental Thermal-Hydraulics
1.1 Liquid Metal Thermal-Hydraulics
1.2 Two-Phase Flow
1.3 Boiling and Condensation Thermal-Hydraulics
1.4 Turbulence Modeling
1.5 Other Fundamental Issues
Track 2: Computational Thermal-Hydraulics and CFD Method
2.1 Advances in Numerical Methods
2.2 Code Development and V&V
2.3 CFD Application to Nuclear Engineering
2.4 Multi-Scale and Multi Physics Coupling Simulation
Track 3: Experimental Thermal-Hydraulics
3.1 Fundamental Phenomena
3.2 Advanced Measurement Techniques
3.3 Separate Effects Experiments
3.4 Integral Effect Experiments
Track 4: Safety and Severe Accidents
4.1 Design Base Accidents
4.2 Analysis, Mitigation and Management
4.3 In-Vessel Related Phenomena
4.4 Ex-Vessel Related Phenomena
4.5 Containment Thermal-Hydraulics and Source Term
4.6 Safety Culture
Track 5: Thermal-Hydraulics and Safety of Advanced Reactors
5.1 Water Cooled Reactors
5.2 Liquid Metal Cooled Reactors
5.3 Gas Cooled Reactors
5.4 Molten Salt Reactors
5.5 Research Reactors
Track 6: Plant Operation and Maintenance
6.1 Plant Transients Behavior and System Improvement
6.2 Operation, I&C and Inspection
6.3 Risk Informed and Performance Based Regulation
6.4 Application of Artificial Intelligence and Related Challenges
6.5 Plant Licensing Renewal and Life Extension
Track 7: Plant Diagnostics and Monitoring
7.1 Plant Simulators, Analyzers and Operator Training
7.2 PRA Application to Design, Operation and Maintenance
7.3 Components Diagnostics and Maintenance
7.4 Fuel Management, Waste management and Radiation Protection on Site
7.5 Environmental Nuclear Safety
Track 8: Small Modular Reactors and Micro Reactors
8.1 Design Innovation
8.2 Economic Perspective
8.3 Thermal Hydraulic, Safety, and Operation
8.4 Compromise with Renewable Energy
Track 9: Special Session- Decommission and Spent Fuel Management
Track 10: Panel session on Small Modular Reactors and Micro Reactors (Invited Only)
Sep 17 ~ Jan 10, 2022
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstract text must not exceed 250 words, including a brief background, objective, and highlights of the work.
- It shall be prepared by A4 size sheet (210mm x 297mm), with 25mm margins on all sides. Use 11 point Times New Roman (or an equivalent font) with single spacing. Leave two blank lines before “ABSTRACT”.
- The keywords listing of at most five key words shall be included after the abstract.
- Please submit the abstract through the following steps.
Steps for Abstract Submission
Download “Abstract Template” and fill in the contents.
Click “Abstract Submission Portal” button.
“Create New Account” and “Update Presenter’s Information”.
Upload your abstract to the system.
Click on “Save as Draft” for incomplete submission or “Submit Abstract”.
“Abstract Submission Confirmation“ letter will be sent to you via email.
Please click the link below to download Word files of Abstract template for your reference.
Draft Paper Submission
Feb 10 ~ Mar 20, 2022
- It shall be prepared by A4 size sheet (210mm x 297mm), with 25mm margins on all sides. The page limit of full paper is 12 pages including tables, figures and references.
- The designated author is required for oral presentation for each accepted paper.
- The accepted paper should under at least one registration in order to publish in NUTHOS-13 Conference and please note that one registration is only valid for a paper.
Please click the link below to download Word files of Full Paper template for your reference.